Please be sure to read my terms at the bottom of this page before asking about any items.
If interested in any item, please email:
Do not send payments to this email address address; my PayPal account is not associated with it.
Once we have worked out the details of the deal I will give you my PayPal address or invoice you from it, whichever you prefer.
Diversified Technology CAT985 80386 AT Single Board Computer
16 bit ISA bus. Dual PS/2 onboard with internal access. 386, 387 and 8MB RAM installed.Tested in backplane, POSTs, unable to test further as I had no additional ISA slots for additional I/O. PDF manual available. $50
486-P1 era laptop/notebook bag
Panasonic CF-25 with handle removed shown for scale, only the bag is being sold. $10
Ultinet/Nan Tan 386 laptop AC adapter/charger
Model PSA-202, output 20VDC 2.6A. $10
Toshiba XM-5401B – SCSI tray-load CD-ROM drive – Tested, works. $10
Mitsumi CRMC-FX001D2 – Proprietary tray-load 2x CD-ROM drive – Tested, works. $10
Quantum Fireball 540AT FB50A02H HDD – 540MB IDE. tested, works as of 2011-09. Apple logo, LC 580 pull. $10
IBM WD-325N P/N 90X6806 HDD – 20MB IBM DBA ESDI (MCA) – PS/2 Proprietary. not able to test. $10
- For the Panasonic CF-25: CF-VCF351 external drive cable, and CF-VCD252 CD-ROM drive
- PCMCIA external CD-ROM drive
I have an established positive reputation on Heatware and eBay (as a buyer only), as well as a multitude of successful transactions with people who did not leave reviews. I have been on-and-off active for years on the forums at geekhack.org as well as the Vintage Computer Forums, and have no “burned bridges” in either community.
This section also previously listed 6 reviews people provided me via email, but as the most recent was from 2010, much like old content on a resume I chose to remove them to clean the page up a bit.
I am a private individual, not a business. I make little or no profit, my goal is to simply cover my costs for the benefit of other hobbyists.
I am happy to help you, but being an individual with other obligations in life, I have to set some rules:
- All prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include shipping costs.
- I am in Windsor, Ontario, Canada and local people are welcome to exchange goods and cash in person.
- I only accept cash in person, or PayPal.
- I ship worldwide with no exceptions currently, but will only deal with customers writing in clear English. My one and only dissatisfied buyer resulted from a language barrier. Not doing that again.
- I ship by Canada Post.
- I use good condition reused shipping materials in an attempt to be more environmentally friendly as well as keep costs down.
- I ship within a few days of receiving your payment. There’s no firm policy here, just please understand I typically can’t ship things the same day the payment is received.
- I do not accept/offer any returns, exchanges or refunds. All items are sold on an “as is” basis.
- I am not responsible for shipping losses or damages; that’s what insurance is for.
- I fill out customs declarations truthfully and legally
- You are responsible for any fees charged at time of import or delivery (including but not limited to taxes/tariffs, customs duty, brokerage, etc.)
If you enter into a transaction with me, you indicate by doing so that you have read, understand, and agree with the above.